Steve and Charlene Seachord
Fairview Texas Church of God
P. O. Box 866112
Plano, Texas 75086-6112
We are an Independent, Sabbath Observing, and Christian Church
We, as individuals sharing a common set of beliefs, and accepting our individual responsibility for our own relationship with God:
· We meet together on a regular basis to study His word as presented to us in The Holy Bible,
· Using various translations and study aids
· Strive to identify the gifts granted to each of us individually by our Creator
· To use those talents to the best of our ability provide spiritual care,
· Support and assistance to persons who are sick or in need,
· Live according to the Biblical description of a Christian:
· We are the Temple of the Holy Spirit living in us.
· God will work through us, human beings, to accomplish His will whenever and however He may choose.
· We rejoice, pray and weep with one another and individuals outside of our congregation.
By-Laws of Fairview Texas Church of God
A Not-For-Profit Organization
Article 1: Organization
The name of the organization shall be The Fairview Texas Church of God.
The organization may at its pleasure by a vote of the membership body change its name.
Article 2: Purposes
The following are the purposes for which this organization has been organized:
We, as individuals sharing a common set of beliefs, and accepting our individual responsibility for our own relationship with God
As a Congregational Sabbatarian Group we:
Meet together on a regular basis to hear His word as presented to us in The Holy Bible
Meet together as a pray outlook for those who are in need of prayers and maintain a pray list for the membership.
Support, encourage and being grateful for individual by having a ministry of sending cards to these individuals.
Strive to identify the gifts granted to each of us individually by our Creator and to use those talents to the best of our ability
Provide spiritual care, support and assistance to persons who are sick or in need
Live according to the Biblical description of a Christian
Live our lives as an example so that others would want to be Christians
Allow God to work through us to accomplish His will whenever and however He may choose
Actively and individually support the work of others as they follow Jesus
Article 3: Services
· The weekly services of this organization shall be held on the Sabbath (Saturday) every week if possible.
· The service schedule will be published in the weekly bulletin.
· Regular meetings of this organization shall be at a location as agree by all members.
· The presence of not less than 5 of the congregation shall constitute a quorum and shall be necessary to conduct the business of this organization.
Article 4: Voting
At all services, all votes shall be by voice.
Article 5: Order of Business will be in the weekly bulletin.
ARTICLE 6 Membership: Membership in this organization shall be open to all who attend regularly held weekly services
Article 7 Typical weekly organization, Church meeting:
1. Opening Prayer
2. Sing 2 songs
3. Discussion of Prayer List with updates
4. Short Business Session
6. Closing Prayer
Article 8: Salaries
No salaries shall be paid.
Founding Date: 1967
Products: Nothing is for sale; Bible Studies and Sermons are available on our web site for free use.
Facebook for Fairview Texas Church of God is: